Answered By: Vanessa Bolanos Last Updated: Jul 14, 2017 Views: 11
Answered By: Vanessa Bolanos
Last Updated: Jul 14, 2017 Views: 11
- Press the Windows Button on your desktop or keyboard.
- Type devices and printers and select the first option that pops up to the right.
- Click " Add a Device" in the upper left corner.
- Scroll down and look for Library 1 on Bragi, double click on it to add this printer.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add Library 2 on Bragi and Library Color on Bragi.
- If these steps do not work, or the library printers do not show up in your search,
Call Chapdesk for help. 720-7100
You will need to web print to the papercut website. Follow the instructions posted on the desk of the Mac computers.