Answered By: Vanessa Bolanos Last Updated: Dec 03, 2018 Views: 170
Answered By: Vanessa Bolanos
Last Updated: Dec 03, 2018 Views: 170
- Press the Windows Button on your desktop or keyboard.
- Type devices and printers and select the first option that pops up to the right.
- Click " Add a Device" in the upper left corner.
- Scroll down and look for Library 1 on Bragi, double click on it to add this printer.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add Library 2 on Bragi and Library Color on Bragi.
- If these steps do not work, or the library printers do not show up in your search,
Call Chapdesk for help. 720-7100
You can only web print to these stations. Webprint can be accessed through http://bragi:9191/user
- Sign in using your LCU username and password.
- Click "WebPrint" (located on the left of the screen)
- Click "Submit a Job"
- Choose the desired printer
- Click "Print Options and Account Selection"
- Select the number of copies you would like to print
- Click "Upload Document"
- Choose the desired document that you would like to print
- Click "Upload & Complete"